The company is committed in protecting your privacy and strive to provide the best technology solutions that could help your organization. This policy governs the data collection and usage. By using the Stent Technology website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
1. Personal information:
Stent Technology Pty Ltd is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognizes that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, Stent Technology Pty Ltd will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
2. Collecting personal information:
Stent Technology Pty Ltd will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily. Stent Technology Pty Ltd may collect information about your computer. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, and access times. This information is used by Stent Technology for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Stent Technology Web site.
3. Use of tracking technologies:
Stent Technology Pty Ltd uses tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to a computer's hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user's browser.
4. Using and disclosing your personal information:
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
- To fulfill obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the individual and the Stent Technology Pty Ltd. - To render services related to Stent Technology Pty Ltd business such as warranty or after sales services. For the purpose described above, information may be shared with Company’s group companies and contractors (subject to disclosure agreements) either in Australia or overseas. Also, in order to operate the web site or deliver a service, personal information may also be shared with a service provider, a non-Company group company.
5. Contact by the Company:
Stent technology Pty Ltd may contact individuals using the information, which was provided by them in order to: - Provide information that may be of interest about upgrades, new Company products, special offers and other matters that may be of interest. - To send newsletters.
6. Individual's right of access:
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on the Company’s database. Information may be reviewed by contacting the Company on the customer enquiry number 0452 532 158
7. The Company and links to other web sites:
Stent Technology Pty Ltd provides links to web sites outside of the company site. These linked sites are not under the control of company, and the company is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to the company web site, nor for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software contained in such external websites.
8. Problems or queries:
You can contact us at 0452 532 158 or email email@example.com.