In this workshop the student will learn the features and capability of the 2D/3D Graphics software 123D Design as well as how to program the Arduino embedded device. Part of this workshop is to teach student the various technique and pattern making tools in the 123 Design to create simple 2D Patterns while at the same time introduce student on Arduino base Robotic System.
It is expected that upon completing this workshop that student should have the basic knowledge on how:
- To create simple 2D Pattern (E.g. Square, Circle, Triangles and Rectangles) using the 123D Design Software Tools;
- How to write Arduino C Program that would access MCU Digital Pins to activate a simple LED Light. Creating 2D pattern using AutoCad 123D Design;
- In this lesson the student will learn how to use the simple pattern making tools to create basic objects as Square, Circles, Triangles and rectangles. An introduction to the Arduino Embedded Devices;
- Laboratory & Student Lesson Reviews – What we learn so far
- Upon the completing the Workshop 3.1 the student is encouraged undertake the Lesson Comprehension & Proficiency Test in order to determine the level of understanding the student has achieved from the lesson taught on this passed Workshop;